ALERT 5 improves vibration diagnostic accuracy and drives program awareness through new data quality filter logic, asset template completion scoring, calendar-based compliance reporting, and improved speed normalization and Impact Demod diagnostic rules.
ALERT 5 is a single application for desktop and TRIO that makes it easier for users to manage their software licenses, lower the cost for standard functionality, and integrate the Expert Automated Diagnostic System (EADS) as a feature option. ALERT 5 & TRIO 5 is feature-rich, supportive of fully automated analysis objectives, and drives a better awareness for managing your vibration analysis program.
These are the main improvements to the ALERT 5:
- ExpertALERT™ – SymphonyAI Industrial’s cloud-based, premier automated vibration diagnostic application.
- StandardALERT™ – New and improved, one application for desktop and TRIO. StandardALERT includes all the functionality to build assets, asset templates and baselines, ideal for users who primarily perform manual analysis against a statistical baseline.
- EADS Feature License – Add the Expert Automated Diagnostic System (EADS) rulebase engine to any StandardALERT desktop or TRIO license to increase the analysis efficiency with fault-specific, prioritized repair recommendations.
- Vibration AI Initiative – ALERT 5 is part of SymphonyAI Industrial’s Vibration AI initiative to improve fully autonomous vibration analysis with diagnostic confidence scoring, automated normalization with more accurate running speed detection, and better analysis predictions using APM Data 360’s mass data lake.
- New TRIO User Interface – TRIO 5 has an improved layout to help field users understand what assets are expected for collection to support a compliance metrics, including planned exceptions for seasonal or extended outages, period exceptions to annotate assets not available or accessible during the period, and feedback with the analysis for retest assets as required.
- Calendar-based Compliance – ALERT 5 better prepares field collectors with an expectation of collection due to meet compliance. A new calendar-based periodicity setting gives field visibility to when assets are due with options to report exceptions in lieu of data for the compliance reports in PredictivePortal.
- Impact Demod and other diagnostic rules – ALERT 5 includes new rulebase diagnostics for Impact Demod, early bearing wear detection and emerging faults.
- Order-tracking – TRIO 5 supports order tracking of machines that change speed as part of the process during data collection.
- Wireless Sensors – ALERT 5 supports Watchman AIR™ wireless vibration sensors.
- License Management Portal – ALERT 5 administrator can manage the licenses of the desktop and TRIO applications and the optional EADS feature through a self-service license management portal. Licenses can be assigned or reassigned as desired.
- Data Quality Filter – In field with TRIO 5 or through ExpertALERT-cloud, when data is captured a new data quality check will occur to ensure the data meets a quality standard for analyzability. This helps ensure the data is good before the collector moves on from the machine.
- Numerous application corrective improvements.
See documentation below for more details.