The TRIO includes a remote assistance tool that enables SAII Customer Support to join you on your TRIO and remotely operate it.
This is done using a secure, third-party application called LogMeIn Rescue and requires your explicit run-time permission.
Before logging onto your TRIO unit, you must initiate a remote support Web session by entering an authorization code obtained from SAII. Once initiated, LogMeIn Rescue employs an end-to-end, 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure that the TRIO and your data remain secure during the remote access. The session may be set to run attended or unattended on your end and--once the session is closed--can only be restarted with a new authorization code.
While in a support session, your local control of the TRIO will always override the remote support technician's. You can terminate a session at any time. If you choose to allow SAII to continue working on your TRIO without your presence, you can specify a limit to the amount of time TRIO may be remotely accessed.
To Initiate a Remote Session with SAII Customer Support:
- Contact SAII Customer Support to schedule a remote assistance session
- U.S.A. toll free: 800-654-2844
- International: (+1) 206-316-8918 (Option 2)
- Email: email@example.com
- At your scheduled time, contact SAII Customer Support again and obtain an authorization code number.
- Make sure that the TRIO Controller is connected to a network with Internet access.
- On the TRIO Controller, go to www.logmein123.com.
- Enter the 6-digit authorization code that you obtained, and then click Start Download.
- Once downloaded, open the file and continue clicking through the prompts to establish a connection.